Sunday, November 30, 2008

Much to be Thankful for!

It has been a very good and very busy fall for all of us. K is in more activities than he has ever been before, with hockey, karate, piano and a math circle. The math circle is also an activity for me as I am leading the group of about 15 fourth to sixth graders as they wrestle with problems and ideas that they don't get to see in school. The kids also both took swimming lessons for a few weeks at the beginning of the semester (before hockey!) I haven't taken pictures of K in all of his armor yet, but I'll post some up later in the season. C is enjoying her "school" and the teachers say that she is one of the happiest kids that they have ever seen.

Fok and I have been working hard on grant proposals and conference presentations. Nanna and Pappa visited over Halloween weekend. Then I went to a great conference in Banff in November, and C got to come with me because Grandma Leung was able to join us there for the week! We had a relaxing Thanksgiving vacation at home, and enjoyed a potluck with friends. If I'm lucky, I might get a few pics from those who attended with cameras. I haven't taken a lot of phots this fall. Most of those we have are due to K, who regularly breaks out the camera and snaps a few.











1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I can't believe how big Kaleb is! Isn't he supposed to be that happy little kid running around at church?? And how absolutely precious is Claire??? I love the pic of her hair sticking straight up. Perfect!!