Sunday, June 14, 2009

We are having a good summer so far.  K has been out of school for a little over a week, and seems to be enjoying his free time.  He had a piano recital last weekend that went pretty well.  He got to play on the grand piano in the recital hall at the music school on campus.  
 C has been having fun taking pictures.  Here is one that she took of Daddy trying to steal a little nap.  Fok has been going to jujitsu practice at 5:30 in the morning for the last couple of weeks, and is really liking his naps!
C also loves to dress up in mommy's clothes.  This usually means trying on my shoes, but yesterday she put on one of my shirts, and mugged for the camera.

We have been having some great weather lately.  Generally sunny and not too hot...pretty much no humidity (much better than Boston in the summer, I have to say!)  Fok took this photo on our way off to work/school a few days ago.  I think that may be one of the last appearances of the belt until sometime in October.  A friend a church today told me that I had finally "popped" like the button on a Thanksgiving turkey :).  Well, I'm not sure I am thrilled about being compared to a turkey at this point, but at 24 weeks, at least I look pregnant!

1 comment:

Rick J said...

What fun pics!! I checked out the flickr site as well... love 'em!!!!!!!