Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long time...

Well, it has been quite a while since I have posted anything on the blog. We have had a good winter, and let me say that it has been a long winter. This is the first week that we are not expecting snow showers in quite a while. Not that it has been sticking around, but those darn April showers have been flakes instead of drops. Unfortunately, spring weather has meant spring trips to the doctor's office for C and I, as we fight off a nasty upper-respiratory infection.

Classes end this week, and I give my final exam on Monday, and then I am free to get lots of work done over the summer! You may think that last sentence is sarcastic, but I am really looking forward to focusing on research for a few months. No new pics today, but my Dad posted some great videos and photos on his blog from when he and mom came up for a quick trip last weekend.

Here's to May flowers!

No comments: